Sirius/xm Radio
LLsteve

I am a sirius/xm satellite radio subscriber, is there anyway to listen to it on the motorola droid?

Thanks,

Steve

0 Likes
Re: Sirius/xm Radio
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Not sure about Sirius, but best of luck.

If you discover it's not possible, you might want to check out Pandora. There are apps and widgets available for Android phones. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Nexeo

At this point there is no way to listen to XM/Sirius on Android devices. They have to publish an Android app in the Market or someone has to find a way to stream the web feed to an android device. Sorry :smileysad:

0 Likes
LLsteve

Thanks, I use Pandora but like some of the talk on Sirius.

Steve

0 Likes
LLsteve

That,s what I was afraid of. Hope someone gets an App out. Thanks, Steve

0 Likes
Eleven
Enthusiast - Level 3

Actually I use a program called ORB along with a plugin called uSirius.  It is a bit complictaed, but does work. The difficult part is finding uSirius.  Not readily available, but with some searching it can be found.  Setting it up is a bit technical also.  But  it can not only listen to my Sirius account, but also tap into the TV tuner in my PC and watch my DirecTV..  If you go to www.orb.com, yyou will understand what it does. 

0 Likes
LLsteve

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

0 Likes
nickc50310

NICE!  I already have orb on my PC and already watch my directv on my droid but how do I make the sirius work now? 

0 Likes