Slacker Radio's $ 10.99 Service
B33
Legend

I was thinking about trying Slackers 10.99 service with it you can choose your own Artist and play just that artist songs) There are a few other things that's included as well song learics an titles) it's something i have been thinking about but i was wondering if anyone has this service and likes it. I like there $3.99 service and wouldn't mind stepping up to it if it's worth the money.!  Thanks b33 via Wii U..

0 Likes
Re: Slacker Radio's $ 10.99 Service
AZSALUKI
Legend

I've never tried it. I ise spotify for 9.99/month and i can't imagine a better service. You can download cd's/playlists for offline play (you don't own the media but can play it on the device that downloaded as long as you have a subscription). Create stations (like pandora), largest track selection out there, social aspect (share playlists), etc., etc. The other cool thing is that there are 3 quality settings. When I'm on wifi and don't care about data, i can set it to very high quality, but in the car i can set it lower if I'm close to my data cap. Perfect ui as well.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey that sounds like a nice service AZ Might have to give it try it..

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I have used Slackers free version since I gotmy first smartphone and also I use it on my TVs at home since Tine Warner charged more to gave the music channels (Part of premium account) and it has worked well.

I bounce back and forth from Pandora and Slacker. I tried Spotify to stream videos and audio from home pc but I did not like it required a Facebook account to use..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Thanks for the Reply Wildman i'm still looking into it.. And my issue i got fixed but it still has the issue were when you U use Voice Search it want's to Mess up)  Now when using Google chrome Search works as it is supposed to do. Hey hows the weather up in your Area it Nasty Nasty Cold here a Balmy 12 Degrees time for a Dip in the Pool Ha.!   Not gonna Do it...

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Also look at MOG.  Very similar to Spotify, US based company. 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Thanks weth we'll give it a look.! b33 via Wii U and warm couch.! lol

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

yeah....MOG is another very good one, but i already had spotify by the time i found MOG

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

yeah, that's lame. i joined as soon as it was available in the US and you didn't need a fb account. i think it was close to a year before it was required. i think they are losing a lot of potential customers.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Its a shame because the application is incredible.. 

0 Likes