TV/Movies on Android?
Coyena
Uh, is there any way to get movies and/or TV on the Motorola Droid? I cannot find any way to get tv or movies on my Droid. Amazon.com says "your device does not support streaming movies at this time." I found a MobiTV app, but its entirely in Spanish. V Cast is somehow NOT supported by the Droid? Advanced device? I think not. 😧
0 Likes
Re: TV/Movies on Android?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Coyena wrote:
Uh, is there any way to get movies and/or TV on the Motorola Droid? I cannot find any way to get tv or movies on my Droid. Amazon.com says "your device does not support streaming movies at this time." I found a MobiTV app, but its entirely in Spanish. V Cast is somehow NOT supported by the Droid? Advanced device? I think not. 😧

Check out this thread for movies on your android-->Droid Movies As for TV, check out th free app in the android market called Tv.com. You can watch TV shows straight from there. Although there are only certain channels/tv shows available on there.

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

Coyena wrote:

there is jetflicks but you get hit for a monthly fee.  however you get some hbo and showtime shows but thats from what i read.

but you can help us out. at 11:54.24 pm tonite a bunch of us droid users are going to stand outside and yell as loud as we can to the sky above and hopefully we will magically receive adobe flash tomorrow.

please join in.

0 Likes
mister_kevin

darn, that link has been removed. I'm also trying to figure out movies and TV for my droid. It "does" everything else I ask it to.

(as long as it's constantly near a charger lol)

0 Likes
mister_kevin

...got my flash player in the app store, thanks all!

does this mean I can get flash movies now? I mean, angry alien bunnies are great and all but -

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Coyena wrote:

Thats exactlly what it is, the technology is so advance that a number of sites hasnt upgraded to support it. :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
Android10
Contributor - Level 3

Try downloading an application from the  Android Market Place.  There are a few applications  that  provide similar services.

0 Likes
Android10
Contributor - Level 3

The Adobe Flash Player is software for viewing animations and movies using a web browser.  Flash is a common format for games, and animations such as advertisements embedded into web pages.

Flash Player allows viewing on many sites such as youtube.com as well as viewing embedded video content within sites such as espn.com.

0 Likes