TV.com app
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

I decided to try this TV.com app. The only thing is that my favoriate TV show, The L Word is not in there or under showtime.:smileymad: Wonder why it is not?? Tried to email the developer to ask why this show is not added in.  It should be!!

0 Likes
Re: TV.com app
Not applicable

After seeing your post, I installed this app and watched a few minutes of Family Ties.  It works really well, but that's with my Wifi connection.  I didn't try it with 3G yet.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

jimfitzgerald wrote:

After seeing your post, I installed this app and watched a few minutes of Family Ties.  It works really well, but that's with my Wifi connection.  I didn't try it with 3G yet.

I am just disappointed my favoriate show is not there. The show should really be put up. it is considered one of the biggest things apart of LGBT.

0 Likes
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

I uninstalled it cause most of the stuff I wanted to watch were only available in clips.  Not interested. 

0 Likes
Not applicable

TheGreatOne wrote:

jimfitzgerald wrote:

I am just disappointed my favoriate show is not there. The show should really be put up. it is considered one of the biggest things apart of LGBT.

I'm not into LGBT....not that there's anything wrong with it...

0 Likes