Twidroid Help Needed
malston

Is there a Twidroid User Guide or instructions someplace? Didn't see it on the Twidroid site, but maybe I missed it? I'm excited about all the features folks say it has, but I can't figure out how to get them to work. Example: Twidroid Pro -- how do you add another Twitter account?

Also, why does Twidroid need access to my email attachments?

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Twidroid Help Needed
hellorockview
Enthusiast - Level 3

There isn't a user guide that I'm aware of. However, if you're having trouble doing something, maybe I can help.

I don't have Twidroid Pro yet. (Just the free version right now.) But if you want to add another account : Menu >  More > Accounts > Menu > Add Account. At least this is how it is in the free version.

As for why Twidroid needs access to email attachments, I have no idea. I wonder that about a lot of apps on the market.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
hellorockview
Enthusiast - Level 3

There isn't a user guide that I'm aware of. However, if you're having trouble doing something, maybe I can help.

I don't have Twidroid Pro yet. (Just the free version right now.) But if you want to add another account : Menu >  More > Accounts > Menu > Add Account. At least this is how it is in the free version.

As for why Twidroid needs access to email attachments, I have no idea. I wonder that about a lot of apps on the market.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
malston

Thank you so much!!

0 Likes