USGA App.! For The 113th U.S. Open Championship
B33
Legend

IF you Like Golf as i do then this is the App to have on your Phone it is the USGA mobile app it will have Live feeds, Group Pairings of the Players, The Course it self with fly Over Video's and other great things on Golf..

You can find the App in the Google PlayStore.. The Link to the Online Site is Below..  Enjoy the Golf Smiley Happy b33

http://www.usopen.com/index.html    Putting

0 Likes
Re: USGA App.! For The 113th U.S. Open Championship
B33
Legend

The Open Championship has Started).  Television:..Coverage for the First half this Morning is on ESPN around 8:00am).  Then Followed by NBC this Afternoon..  b33

Times May Vary a Bit as Storms are to Hit the Area in the next Few Hours.!!!!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Not to be nit-picky, B33, but if you like golf so much you should be aware that The Open Championship is normally used ONLY for the British Open. You would say the US Open Championship for this weekends event.

Regardless, I am patiently waiting for live coverage to start on ESPN so I can watch it on my computer via my Verizon Fios subscription.Smiley Happy

B33
Legend

Yea you ol" nit picky   RC your Ok for reminding me sorry i can't fix it once the 5min, goes by ((  it is what is.. i will go with that i guess. Smiley Sad 

And weather i watch it by my phone,  by Computer, or our Big Screen i'm ready.

One thing i wished i really could do RC is  PLAY  the Course but i can't because the Course isn't included far a know in Any of The Tiger Woods for the Wii).  It might be included in 2014 Titles for Xbox and Play Station but i can't use that one on my Wii.. Unfortunately

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Weather has just stopped Play..

0 Likes