Re: Ummm.... iPhone anyone ?!
Wildman
Legend

Boy this is getting old....Why almost every other day someone new post about the iPhone being released throught Verizon?  I mean no disrespect but could all the iPhone junkies get on the same page (Search Forum before repeating post).  It makes no sense that a forum for a company that doesnt carry or have truly acknowledged concidering carring this unit continue to get flooded with RUMORS of this phone coming to Verizon or the threat of dropping service if it doent come.....

I agree with the many post already made, nothing will be offical until Verizon or Apple release the phone but I really dont think it will happen so either way get over it or post on the already many post already made so people wont have to scan pass all the iPhone post just to find a useful post for thier VERIZON SMARTPHONE, Its starting to become **bleep**...

0 Likes
logicman
Contributor - Level 3

You want people to search first? :smileyvery-happy: Good luck. Search button seems to be invisible to newcomers.

0 Likes
TheDobo

Wildman wrote:

Boy this is getting old....Why almost every other day someone new post about the iPhone being released throught Verizon?  I mean no disrespect but could all the iPhone junkies get on the same page (Search Forum before repeating post).  It makes no sense that a forum for a company that doesnt carry or have truly acknowledged concidering carring this unit continue to get flooded with RUMORS of this phone coming to Verizon or the threat of dropping service if it doent come.....

I agree with the many post already made, nothing will be offical until Verizon or Apple release the phone but I really dont think it will happen so either way get over it or post on the already many post already made so people wont have to scan pass all the iPhone post just to find a useful post for thier VERIZON SMARTPHONE, Its starting to become **bleep**...

....oh... I'm sorry.... I forgot NEW news on a competing device (to the Android that is) didn't warrant a new posting in your world.

I'm a quite content Eris owner by the way....

{please keep your posts courteous}

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

This statement wasn't directed at anyone, just pointed out that the main reason the iPhone is still such a big hype is because every time a new feature comes out on a phone someone has to reference it to the iPhone, the iPhone has been regurgitating the same device for 3 generations and its amazing that so many are open to pay over and over again for a old technology like (Cut and Paste).....  I was agreeing that iPhone isn't all that so no reason to get offensive...

0 Likes