Uno app Question
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey all,

Hope you are all well.  I have a quick question for anyone who has the Uno game by Gameloft on their Android device.  My wife and I bought (separately) the Uno app for each of our Droid 3 devices.  It works well, except local multilayer.  I have WiFi turned on, but it will not start a game on local mp.  I can play my wife via online game.  Just curious if anyone else who has this game has noticed this and figured out how to start a local mp game.  Thanks in advance.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: Uno app Question
jco23
Contributor - Level 3

I do plan on getting this app - but when I do, I will try it and let you know (hopefully soon).  however, my wife has the iPhone - so not sure if that will make a difference.

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

!

Thanks for posting.  I don't have direct instructions for that specific game, but have you tried reaching out to the application developer for further assistance?  I'm including a link with instructions and screen shots below:

Contact Application Developers - Android Market

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
jco23
Contributor - Level 3

update on this - I downloaded the UNO app via Amazon.com (on sale for $1), and my only option for multiplayer is to do "pass and play".

I was able to successfully test it on my wife's iPhone and iPod touch - but first you had to create a room

0 Likes