Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Uno for Android
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Hey, all,

Have any of you checked out the new version of Uno from Gameloft?  It was updated a few days ago for online and local multiplayer.  I bought the app and installed it.  I have to admit, the graphics are nice and game play is smooth on my Droid 3.  However, I did run into a glitch.  I can play online multiplayer, but I have a problem playing local multiplayer.  I have WiFi enabled and try to start a local game, but my wife can not "see" the game on her D3 to join.  I tried using Bluetooth to see if it would work, but the same result.  Like I said before, I can go online and play multiplayer with no problems.  In fact, I can start an online multiplayer game and my wife can join that game.  The only problem is starting a local game.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: Uno for Android
Wildman
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

I havent played the new UNO but usually you have to play game under a new host connection not a local, they checking on the start game option closly I would assume you might selected the incorrect game option, you need to set your device as  a host connection.

0 Likes
Re: Uno for Android
B33
Sr. Leader

Uno was allways a blast you could poop on your neighbor settin next to ya.!  :smileyvery-happy:  :smileywink:

0 Likes