Verizon Animated text App
atmdevoted
Enthusiast - Level 3

What a rip off! The app is free and then you try to use it and it says .49 cents per recipient. thank god I saw it before I pushed send. No wonder it was a free app. I would rather pay 2.99 for the app up front maybe. then messages be free. The warning for the charges is small at the bottom of screen so you might miss it if not paying attention.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Animated text App
Wildman
Legend

Well the app is free but the service to use it isnt, there is a number of apps on the market that is setup like this...  This is why I get in a habit to even read the fine print.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Animated text App
budone
Legend

atmdevoted wrote:

What a rip off! The app is free and then you try to use it and it says .49 cents per recipient. thank god I saw it before I pushed send. No wonder it was a free app. I would rather pay 2.99 for the app up front maybe. then messages be free. The warning for the charges is small at the bottom of screen so you might miss it if not paying attention.

It is hardly smaill print. All apps info pages have that size font. My email program font is smaller than that! At least you caught the info though!

0 Likes