Verizon Messaging
Happygoing63

I'm using Chomp SMS on my Galaxy S4 and Verizon Messaging on my desktop and LG G Pad 8.3.  When I send text message from my phone it shows up on my desktop and LG tablet.  If I send a text message from my desktop or tablet (both Verizon Messaging) I do not see the text that I typed on my phone.  I use Chomp SMS on my phone before and then switch over to VM now back to Chomp.  This all started when I went back to Chomp. Yes I uninstalled VM and re-installed.  Tried everything.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Messaging
YetAnotherVerizonUser

I just started using Verizon Messages today from my computer. When I took my phone outside to get cell reception, only the "other side" of my conversations downloaded into my phone, in either the Verizon Messages app or the built-in Messages app. Did this ever work correctly for you? I have a Galaxy S5 with kitkat, if it makes any difference...

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Messaging
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon YetAnotherVerizonUser! I had a similar issue with my Verizon Messages app, but it was resolved when I deleted the app and then reinstall it. Give it a try. Please make sure to make your Verizon Wireless application the default messaging app.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes