Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon TV commercial
halbergm

How can I get the single christmas light bulb app showen in the latest Verison TV commerical?  Looked in andriod market but no luck:smileysad:          Please help before the season ends!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon TV commercial
Wildman
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Now I can say for sure that is a very unique request.... :smileysurprised:..  Do you by chance have a link to a you tube video or something to clearify what you are trying to find?

Also you know that their is a possiblity that the item was a advertising item that they never released for access?

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

are you sure it's an app? could it be a wallpaper or a live wallpaper? i don't know what you're refering to?

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert
Was this the commercial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0Vt8xsotrs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Ann154 wrote:
Was this the commercial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0Vt8xsotrs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

if so, that could just be a wallpaper....but more likely i suspect it was done solely for the ad (as i don't believe i can stack tablets to form a bonfire...lol).

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert
Simulated images would be my first guess.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

States in the 1st 4 seconds of the ad, Simulated Screen images' at the bottom of the screen