Vibrate
jimthomas0485

Is there a way for my phone and my e-mail/sms to vibrate at the same time?  I can get the phone to vibrate, but not the others.

0 Likes
Re: Vibrate
tsauter
Contributor - Level 2

jimthomas0485 wrote:

Is there a way for my phone and my e-mail/sms to vibrate at the same time?  I can get the phone to vibrate, but not the others.

The other applications have individual settings for the notifications. So open the program, then press settings. look for the notification settings. There is normally an option for vibrate. Make sure that option is checked. Then you will recieve a vibrate & sound notification. Unless the phone is on vibrate then you just get the vibrate notification.

0 Likes
jimthomas0485

There is no vibrate option under notification sound.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

jimthomas0485 wrote:

There might be a special app to do that.Do a search in the market and see if you spot anything

0 Likes
logicman
Contributor - Level 3

Take a look at the free app Missed Call. It can be configured to vibrate when a text is received. However, according to the applications's help screen they can't implement email since it does not send any notification Missed Call can catch.

0 Likes