Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Video chat
jlaw4

Can I setup a video chat with Samsung stratosphere. Device 

0 Likes
Re: Video chat
Wildman
Legend

You can do it with any device with a camera (Perferred Front Facing) , just download Tango, Skype or many other apps on the market for this but remember both devices have to have the same app installed to work..

0 Likes
xyha29
How do I use video chat on my Samsung incredible 2 I trued sum of them but they don't work i'm trying to video chat wit sum one who have t mobile nd I have verizon
0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

xyha29 wrote:
How do I use video chat on my Samsung incredible 2 I trued sum of them but they don't work i'm trying to video chat wit sum one who have t mobile nd I have verizon

Both devices have to have the same software installed but also keep in mind that some carriers restrict Video chat over 3G or 4G but will work fine on wifi...  Try installing Tango on both devices and see if you can get a connection on phone data connection, if this doesn twork try connecting to wifi and try again and see what luck you have.

0 Likes
reallyniceguy
Contributor
TANGO is the best one ive used so far. It works GREAT on 4g. On 3g it can get choppy. Works great on wifi too. Uses data connection to make the call so be sure you have unlimited or are on wifi.
0 Likes