Weatherbug Time and Temp 1.0.273
jmaxwell92264

I have this widget installed on a Motorola Droid X2.  It's a beautiful widget, nice compact size and opens a very nice weather application that scrolls sort of like a wheel - anyway it's very nice.  I want the same widget on my Samsung Fascinate.  I download the widget with the same exact name and the same exact version number, and I also verified in the applications settings on both phones that the name and version numbers are identical.  However, the widget that I get on the Fascinate is not anything like the one on the Droid X2.  It's extremely large, with a large portion dedicated to the clock, which I don't want and it does not show up on the X2.  Plus the weather app that it launches is horrible - bad graphics and doesn't scroll smoothly to other locations.  A very unfriendly widget on the Fascinate, yet really beautiful on the X2. I've checked settings and there are no settings related to the appearance of the widget or the related app.  How can I get drastically different results if the apps on both phones have the same exact name and the same exact version number?

Forget this.  I finally figured out that there was another Weather Widget pre-installed on the Droid X2.  It wasn't showing up in the "Manage Applications" settings, because I was only looking at downloaded applications. 

The Widget that I like so much is the Motorola pre-loaded Weather widget.  Is there anyway to get this onto the Samsung Fascinate?  I do not see it in the Android Market.

0 Likes
Re: Weatherbug Time and Temp 1.0.273
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
A similar one might be available through "Beautiful Widgets", but I am not real familiar with the application myself.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jmaxwell92264

Ann154 wrote:
A similar one might be available through "Beautiful Widgets", but I am not real familiar with the application myself.

Thanks.  I've tried BW, but didn't like it.

0 Likes
ed70

Just got my Droid 3 and the digital time widget that comes preinstalled keeps locking up.  Does anyone have a decent app they use that shows digital time with monthly calendar.  Showing local wx also would be a plus. TIA

0 Likes