Winamp Mobile App!
B33
Legend

Winamp Shoutcast Stations are Working on the Droid X:  That is Some of then Are  .977  And  181.fm Give it a Try . !!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Winamp Mobile App! Has Been Updated To.... WINAMP PRO
B33
Legend

New Winamp update for Android Has an Option to Get there Equalizer an Accouple other things that come with it. It does however cost for this Option. Give it Try. B33

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Please be aware that Updateing this update may cause you phone to buffer or skip as it's doing it on mine an some phones it may not work at all. So be cautious to updateing to this. Winamp needs to fix this issue Quikly an loose the addds as Well. There a Nuisance B33

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Winamp Pro app at $4.99:  is the Next step up in doing some custom changes to the app to suite your wants an Needs an it fanally has an EQ an not too bad of one with many adjustments. The new build is 1.1.4 an they got alott of the kinks out of it. there may at Times be alittle skipping if there is Give the Develope Team a shout an let them Know the issue your having.  You'll find there Email address at the bottom of the page of there App that's in the google market on your Phone. An enjoy the Music :smileyhappy:   B33

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Correction on the New winamp Build it's >>>  1.2.4 not 1.1.4 sorry for the Mistake B33

0 Likes
Aridk

I will download it to my Droid Incredible to have a try.

0 Likes