Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Welcome to the new Verizon Community! We have merged our Wireless and Fios Communities to bring you the best place to discuss any Verizon product or service, along with all things tech! We have many new features to discuss with you in the coming weeks, but first we want to make sure that all of you who have been active on either of our communities before are able to log in!

Please see the Announcement in the Announcement section under Information Hub.

Yahoo app not working right
ahooah48444
Enthusiast

I use to be able to download and watch videos and pictures from my yahoo mail via the app. I would just click on the file at the bottom of the screen and it would work. Now the video acts like it takes forever to download and pictures come up with an error message. Anyone else have these issues?

0 Likes
Re: Yahoo app not working right
Ann154
Super User
Super User
I would also send an email to the developer and ask them. Once they know about it, hopefully they can fix it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Super User
Super User

I am curious, Is there a reason you are using the Yahoo app when the Droid X supports Yahoo accounts through the default email client?  I have two Yahoo accounts configured on my device now that works perfectly.

0 Likes
ahooah48444
Enthusiast

I have the Incredible, not the X. Sorry for not posting that originally. When I first got the phone the mail that was installed (added my yahoo account to it) would not show things like it did on a regular computer. I was use to that format so I started using the app. The yahoo app allows me to see older messages where the original mail one hides messages after a bit of time.

0 Likes