Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
best backup app?
AZSALUKI
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

is there an app that backs up the entire device (incredible)? contacts, apps, photos, vids, etc? i want something that i could just plug the phone in via usb (or ota even, if possible) and the WHOLE thing is backed up. thanks.

0 Likes
Re: best backup app?
TheGreatOne

Yes. Check out the app called My Backup Pro. 

0 Likes
rcsbooks

You could check out Lookout: https://www.mylookout.com/  this app has a full backup, antivirus, remote wipe (In case your phone gets stolen) and also a scream feature that makes the phone scream really loud just in case you cannot find your phone. I use it and it comes handy. And it is FREE!! Hope that this helps you out

Reginald

[Edited to comply with Terms of Service]

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert
Lookout only backs up contacts, pictures and call history. It works well but I would look for something else if you want the WHOLE phone backed up.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You can not backup the complete device under stock state because of the access restrictions to main storage system files, I use My Backup to backup Contacts, emails, and some accessable personal settings.

0 Likes