facebook connection
lsp

What did I do???  I am now getting a message when I hit my facebook icon, 102/session key invalid, or no longer valid.  Then when I go to the sync area, it says sync error, currently experiencing problems.  That's  been going on since yesterday.  I did forget my password and had to get a new one. . .did that goof me up?  Facebook works on my computer, just not my phone.

Help, help, help. . .thanks.  lsp

0 Likes
Re: facebook connection
ksxox10
Contributor - Level 2

lsp wrote:

What did I do???  I am now getting a message when I hit my facebook icon, 102/session key invalid, or no longer valid.  Then when I go to the sync area, it says sync error, currently experiencing problems.  That's  been going on since yesterday.  I did forget my password and had to get a new one. . .did that goof me up?  Facebook works on my computer, just not my phone.

You can always try a battery pull. I hate when people tell me that, but it does seem to work for many issues.

Good luck!

0 Likes
lsp

Will I lose all my "stuff"?  LSP

0 Likes
ksxox10
Contributor - Level 2

lsp wrote:

Will I lose all my "stuff"?  LSP

you will lose nothing!

0 Likes
lsp

didn't work. . . lsp

0 Likes
PPC_Dude
Contributor - Level 2

lsp wrote:

I would imagine that if you changed your password on the PC you will need to log out and log back in to FB on your Droid with the correct password.

0 Likes
lsp

I hate being so dumb about this stuff, but I have to ask anyway. . .

I can go to the internet on my Droid, search the facebook and get in with the login there.  Close that off and go to my app, and can't get in there.  I don't know how to "log out" on the app. . .lsp

0 Likes
PPC_Dude
Contributor - Level 2

lsp wrote:

I hate being so dumb about this stuff, but I have to ask anyway. . .

I can go to the internet on my Droid, search the facebook and get in with the login there.  Close that off and go to my app, and can't get in there.  I don't know how to "log out" on the app. . .lsp

From the News Feed screen on the FB app, press the Menu key > select Home > press the menu key again > select Logout.  the next time you open the app it should ask for your user name and password.

0 Likes