fm radio app
bill_collector

Hey, I am fixin to buy a new phone for me and my wife.  I am thinking of getting the buy one get one free deal on the droid, but I like the fact that the droid x has fm radio.  I want to be able to listen to my local radio station in the fall when they play the football games.  Is there an app where I can listen to the radio or is there an app where I can listen to my favorit college teams when they are playing?  Thanks

0 Likes
Re: fm radio app
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3
It's an fm radio built it. Fm radio... radio...
0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

there isn't an fm radio app that i have found. there are various apps that stream radio live.....but only various stations, and more than likely, not the ones you want. i would check to see if your local station, that plays the games you want, streams live on the web. if so, you could listen through that. there is an xm/sirius app that you could look into. it costs $ but you could prolly get EVERY nfl game. also, fyi....these built in radios require speakers or headphones to be plugged in. they are what the phones uses as an antenna. so you cant listen to the fm radio through the phone's speakers. you HAVE to have something plugged in. i was disappointed to realize this.

0 Likes
Klutch

You have to have headphones plugged in but if you hit your menu button there should be an option to play it through the phones speakers.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

cool....thx!

0 Likes
dfs3660

Download an app called "College FB" works great on droid

0 Likes