games
delia741

When is verizon going to make games compatiable with the new droid phones??

0 Likes
Re: games
TheVidaliaOnion

Games are compatible with the Droid, and if they were not, it's not up to Verizon to get it fixed. It's up to the developers to allow it to be usedo n Android 2.0.

Problems like this occured with games such as Buka/Totemo/Radiant, until Hexage got it fixed.

0 Likes
Maurice00

There are hundreds of games for Android phones. From your phone touch "Market" and select game. There are  a lot of free games as well.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

What games are you referring to? There are a ton of games on the Android Market, with new apps coming out every day.

0 Likes
delia741

say for example Oregon Trail. I haven't found it in the Andoid market yet and other sites such as gameloft and the verizon wireless store say their verisons aren't compatiable iwth the droid eris.

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

delia741 wrote:

say for example Oregon Trail. I haven't found it in the Andoid market yet and other sites such as gameloft and the verizon wireless store say their verisons aren't compatiable iwth the droid eris.

actually oregon trail is avail.  all you have to do is when you activate you market do a quick search of that game.  it will come up for 2.99

0 Likes
delia741

hmm... that's weird, because I've searched the market many many times for oregon trail and it never comes up.

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

sometimes the best apps are at the end of a long list of apps.

0 Likes
delia741

Nope. I've never found the game in the Market nor has anyone else that I know. We look constantly.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i searched it in the market and on appbrain....nothin. there's tons of other games, but i'm not seein oregon trail. when you search it on appbrain a bunch of others show up so maybe there are some real close knockoffs?

0 Likes