haven't seen this is awhile....
Ginsberg
Contributor - Level 2
It's been a while since I've seen people list their favorite apps. So, what are the apps you like or use the most other than the common( facebook, twitter, etc) ? my faves includes, 1. xtreme alarm - love the fact I have to do math problems to turn off or snooze alarm 2.meridian - tried others didn't like the setup i like this media player since has video as well. 3.ninja jump- fun game 4. free music download- mp3 downloads 5. flixter movies- constantly checking info - movie times, coming soon, actors 6. out of milk- great when grocery shopping, I walk around add in the price tells me estimate of my total before I even get to the register and also saves the info for future shopping , you can tell if price went up or not. plus can tell what you purchased better than the receipt 7. keyring- alot of times will have to have store use the hand scanners , but works great with kingsoopers, since can download the digital coupons on one app , also good for petsmart, ACE etc
0 Likes
Re: haven't seen this is awhile....
Ginsberg
Contributor - Level 2
sorry not spaced well computer not best
0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

You're right, it's time for a new one. Thanks for starting it.

Here are mine ...

Daily Ab Workout, which is 10 minutes of agony but it really works
Jewels, Jewels Deluxe, and Scrambled Net
TuneIn radio, which is great for podcasts, talk radio, local stations and decades music (like the '80s!)
TV.com, which I used more before I got Netflix

I have friends who really like Uwagi, which gives you nearby BOGO drink specials.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

in order of how often i use them:

Spotify (unlimited quality streaming music, but is $10/month. best music service ever though).

words free (words with friends)

tv listings (it's a better tv guide)

pocket casts (podcast download manager)

elixir (does a TON of stuff)

LTE OnOff

ammazon appstore

aloqa (finds nearby things like atm's, coffee shops, etc....whatever you are looking for)

nfl mobile (will use heavily when the season starts)

timeriffic (set custom time frames...for example, at midnight my phone automatically goes to airplane mode and then radios turn back on at 6 am......save a TON of battery life)

tunein radio (streams radio stations)

0 Likes