locater..
orchardapple

Is there an app that can allow me to track phones on my plan without them knowing about it?

0 Likes
Re: locater..
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

im sure there is, but there are also legal implications

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Without the user knowing? There is software for this but you have to have device to install software and its not easy to do because its not just a app usually it has to be flashed to the device because the restrivtion to personal data access..

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

couldn't they just put "seek droid" or a similar app on it? i use it and i'm pretty sure i can log into my account at any time and it will give me it's location (assuming gps is enabled). you would likely have to set up a seperate account for each device though. 

p.s. QUIT stalking your girlfriend....lol :smileywink: 

0 Likes
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee
I'm not sure if there is an app that you can download to track phones, however, we do offer Family Locator  which is available on certain devices we sell.
Family Locator gives you the ability to:
  • Monitor family member's phone location from a personal computer, or from any web-capable device (including Smartphones).
  • Receive free arrival and departure updates when family member's device enters or leaves designated locations.
  • Get free scheduled updates with location information at chosen times of day.
  • Get spoken turn-by-turn directions to the location of family member's device (VZ Navigator required).
  • Send text messages to all family members at the same time. 
0 Likes