mobile hotspot
Buckwild
How much does this cost a month for the 3G mobile hotbot
0 Likes
Re: mobile hotspot
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
I believe it's 19.99/month for 2 gigs and 29.99/month for 5. If you try to enable it I think on the screen that pops up, you can click help and it will tell you.
0 Likes
Tamika1
Contributor - Level 1

* 3G Mobile Hotspot on the HTC Droid Incredible

The latest Maintenance Release for the Incredible enables 3G Mobile Hotspot, a software application that allows customers to share a Mobile Broadband connection with up to five devices at the same time. This firmware update makes the Incredible the first device that is both Mobile Broadband Connect (MBBC) and Mobile Hotspot (MHS) capable. 

When the Incredible was MBBC capable, customers could subscribe to one of the following:

• $15 5GB MBBC Feature (Required the $44.99 corporate email feature, either the bolt-on feature or built into N/W + Email price plan)
  • $20 2GB MBBC / MHS Feature
  • $30 5GB MBBC feature (Available to customers with a $29.99 or higher data feature who added MBBC before 07/15/2010.)

However, with this update, the only MBBC / MHS feature eligible for this device going forward is the $20 2GB feature. 

• Both the $15 and $30 5GB features will no longer be available.
  • All devices that are MHS capable are eligible for the $20 2GB feature only.
  • Existing customers with the $15 or $30 5GB features will be grandfathered and can continue to use their features with the 3G Mobile Hotspot application.
  • If customers remove their grandfathered 5GB feature for any reason they will not be allowed to re-add it.
  • Any new adds of the MBBC / MHS feature to the Incredible will require $20 2GB after 08/27/2010.

I hope this helps.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
I like my answer better, it was shorter and oh, so close to being right on. :smileytongue:
0 Likes