mobile recovery
RonAnderson
Ok, I did rant about it the other day, but I'm not dumb nor **bleep**. I was just mad at the **bleep** that are allowed to work.

On the mobile recovery application, do you think it would hack into your Facebook and mass IM your friends list a link asking if they wanted to take a quiz, then asking them for their phone numbers? The im's happened about 30 min after installing the app, the Facebook log in showed my phone and laptops entry, and an Oprah web browser in California. The time it happened I was no where near neither of my devices.

No harm as of yet, just thinking out loud.....
0 Likes
Re: mobile recovery
AZSALUKI
Legend

don't know....but if ANYHTING odd happens to me shortly after installing an app (i once installed a ringtone app and as soon as i assigned one to texts, my texts all disappeared), i immediately uninstall that app. go to the market, look up the app and read the comments. if it had to do with the app, then i'd guess it happened to others and there would be very bad comments on the app.

0 Likes
Re: mobile recovery
RonAnderson
I generally read the comments before I install. I took it out changed my password, have fb contact me when I post something or message peeps, have only my laptop and my phone listed as only devices allowed,
0 Likes