need help installing fonts?
joeswife5807

How do you install different fonts to be able to read other languages on the droid?? There are many apps that require these fonts to be installed so it has to be possible. Anyone know anything about this?

0 Likes
Re: need help installing fonts?
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

joeswife5807 wrote:

How do you install different fonts to be able to read other languages on the droid?? There are many apps that require these fonts to be installed so it has to be possible. Anyone know anything about this?

i believe, and someone correct me please, but the droid is region specific, so you are relegated with English and Spanish.  maybe with future updates, some later proposed this month, they will allow more language support, or you might be forced to root your phone but you risk voiding the warranty.

0 Likes
Re: need help installing fonts?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

willanaya wrote:

i believe, and someone correct me please, but the droid is region specific, so you are relegated with English and Spanish.  maybe with future updates, some later proposed this month, they will allow more language support, or you might be forced to root your phone but you risk voiding the warranty.

Yeah for now it is only Spanish and English.

0 Likes