notes app for Droid?
mikemaag

The omnia had an app called Notes which let you draw notes to self with your finger..no typing.  Is a similar app available for the Droid?  Fi Draw! is close, but i am looking for somthing better.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: notes app for Droid?
M_R_L
Contributor - Level 1

I have been searching for the ultimate notepad app for the Droid and at least for now have come across Note Everything. I liked it so much that after playing with the free version I purchased the Pro version. Note Everything has quite a few different style notes including a Paint style that lets you write on the screen.  I looked at AK Notepad, Melon, Note Me, Color Notes and others I cannot remember but Note Everything provided everything I needed. I was not looking for the ability to write on the screen  but found that the Note Everything Paint note was nice.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

mikemaag wrote:

The omnia had an app called Notes which let you draw notes to self with your finger..no typing.  Is a similar app available for the Droid?  Fi Draw! is close, but i am looking for somthing better.

if you do a search in the market, you can try them all out, even the paid ones.  if you dont like a particular paid app just return in it (uninstall it) within 24 hours and you wont be charged for it.

0 Likes
mikemaag

Thanks for the tip regarding the 24 hour trial.  I had only checked out the free stuff.  But if anyone knows of a good replacement for the NOTES widget from the Omni which works on the Droid, please help out.

0 Likes
M_R_L
Contributor - Level 1

I have been searching for the ultimate notepad app for the Droid and at least for now have come across Note Everything. I liked it so much that after playing with the free version I purchased the Pro version. Note Everything has quite a few different style notes including a Paint style that lets you write on the screen.  I looked at AK Notepad, Melon, Note Me, Color Notes and others I cannot remember but Note Everything provided everything I needed. I was not looking for the ability to write on the screen  but found that the Note Everything Paint note was nice.

0 Likes
mikemaag

Thanks!!  I too got the pro version.  Thanks again and happy holidays.

0 Likes