pandora glass
atmdevoted
Enthusiast - Level 3
Woodland you hooked me up with this app and now market says update for pandora internet radio but has error when updating. Do you have a clue to fix, up that magic sleeve of yours.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: pandora glass
Wildman
Legend

Yes since the one I shared was customized and side loaded, the market will not over ride the original version, if you would like the update version you will have to uninstall my customized version and install the one from market, you will loose the glass theme...      I just PM you...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
atmdevoted
Enthusiast - Level 3

Suppose to say Wildman not Woodman......phone self corrected on me.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Yes since the one I shared was customized and side loaded, the market will not over ride the original version, if you would like the update version you will have to uninstall my customized version and install the one from market, you will loose the glass theme...      I just PM you...

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Did you also mean to say "Pandora App" for your thread title?

Have you tried to download the the update more than once from the Market?

If yes, go to settings > applications > manage applications > all tab > scroll down to the market app. Select it and press the clear data button. You can reboot the phone at this point if you want. Reopen the Market app, accept the terms and conditions of the market. Go to "My Apps" and the the app you want to update. Follow the prompts to download the latest update.

Hope this helps.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Ann154 wrote:
Did you also mean to say "Pandora App" for your thread title?

Have you tried to download the the update more than once from the Market?

If yes, go to settings > applications > manage applications > all tab > scroll down to the market app. Select it and press the clear data button. You can reboot the phone at this point if you want. Reopen the Market app, accept the terms and conditions of the market. Go to "My Apps" and the the app you want to update. Follow the prompts to download the latest update.

Hope this helps.

No Ann this was a custom glass version that I shared with user months back that gave Pandora a black glass look that I put together for a theme.

0 Likes
atmdevoted
Enthusiast - Level 3

no the app I am using is a version of Pandora called glass

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I figured that out once I saw your post Wildman. Sneaky. :smileyvery-happy:

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes