payment options for purchasing apps from the Droid Market??? Similar iTunes cards available??
proud-rain
0 Likes
Re: payment options for purchasing apps from the Droid Market??? Similar iTunes cards available??
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have to fill in your information into Google Checkout.  At least that is the option I know of.  I am not sure but I think PayPal works for some users or applications.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: payment options for purchasing apps from the Droid Market??? Similar iTunes cards available??
budone
Legend

I think if you go through VZW Marketplace, it can be charged to your account. But I do not know what all they have on their side.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

At this moment all apps from Market has to go through maket but they are in the process of adding a Paypal and charge to bill option but I havent heard a official date when this will go into effect...   I decided to make things simple, I went to the bank (There is other places, I just chose bank) and bought one of the rechargable prepaid gift cards and then anytime I want to buy something off the market I am using it because this is the card that I placed on my market account.  The card cost 8.00 to get and then I simply add money as needed.

0 Likes
StinkyPete

The Amex gift card has a $4 or $5 one time activation charge and then no monthly charge and no per use charge.  Droid Marketplace accepts it.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Hmmm... Thats cheaper than the banks card, I may have to check it out.. Thanks for info.

*The Purchase Charge applies to each Gift Card ordered, and may change based on the Card Value.

Update: it charges a transaction fee, now I see how they can charge a little less for card but this may still be good for somw..

0 Likes
medic2joey
Contributor - Level 2

Yeah buy a reloadbale prepaid credit card. Free ones at Walmart and Walgreens. That way if any issues arise its on your prepaid car and not your personal card.

0 Likes