Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
"Low Battery" notification app
gerio
Can anyone point me to a simple app for low battery warning that will sound an alert every few minutes? There are a couple, but one has a very quiet alert that can't be changed and the other one doesn't get good reviews.

There are such features in the various battery managers, but I don't need that elaborate of an app.

Thanx, Geri O
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: "Low Battery" notification app
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

gerio wrote:
Can anyone point me to a simple app for low battery warning that will sound an alert every few minutes? There are a couple, but one has a very quiet alert that can't be changed and the other one doesn't get good reviews.

There are such features in the various battery managers, but I don't need that elaborate of an app.

Thanx, Geri O

I use Battery Status Pro (It is free). There is a very audible notification sound, along with a video notification. In addition, you can set at what  percentage of battery life the notification occurs. There is a constant visual in the notification bar, and the app also measures battery temp.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: "Low Battery" notification app
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

gerio wrote:

Thanx, Geri O

I use Battery Status Pro (It is free). There is a very audible notification sound, along with a video notification. In addition, you can set at what  percentage of battery life the notification occurs. There is a constant visual in the notification bar, and the app also measures battery temp.

0 Likes