ringtones
Nodie

I purchased 3 ringtones but they did not download on my ohone only got a thanks for your purchase message.How do I download them to my ringtones?

0 Likes
Re: ringtones
Wildman
Legend

Usually you will recieve a message with the ringer attached then you would....

1. Go to Text Messages view, threader veiw that shows the music note pic when its not opened.

2. Press and hold on Pic

3. Select Save from the list

4. Now the ringer should be saved in SD/Messages folder

5. Then you can copy file to SD Card/Media/Audio/Ringtones and you can then access the ringers through the stock menu.

Let me know if this works for you, I just sent myself one to double check..

0 Likes
wickedwoman

Sorry no all I have is the option open,play,view,delete I just dont get it.

0 Likes
wickedwoman

Sorry no all I get is the option to  open,delete,play,view details. No save option.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try pressing and hold on the message body to get the menu with the save option.  For some phones this is the way to save attachments in text messages.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
wickedwoman

No just open mess,play audio,view message details,delete message is the only options.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Here is a screen shot of my previous instruction, hope this helps...

CAP201102022008.jpg+CAP2011020220082.jpg

0 Likes
wickedwoman

No pic came through

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Give it a few minutes.  I am begining to think the servers or the Mods :smileywink: need to scan attachments like those pictures before they will display within the post.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
wickedwoman

Great pics but mine does not bring up that option box just what I told you before....  Mine is the Droid 2 When I hold down the message it just says view,delete,open,but no save...

0 Likes