trouble blocking phone number and now my phone won't send text messages
CalhouDa

I am currently being harassed via phone and text message and would like to block this particular phone number.  I found the Call and Message Blocking service but whenever I attempt to make changes to that information or set up a block i just get "We were unable to complete your requested change at this time. Please try again later."   I've been coming back and trying all day.  Is this something that will resolve itself? I know this isn't exactly an android specific problem but also i'm curious if their is an app the allows for essentially the same thing.

---

since attempting to use the call & message block service, my phone will no longer send text messages. please help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: trouble blocking phone number and now my phone won't send text messages
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

CalhouDa wrote:

I am currently being harassed via phone and text message and would like to block this particular phone number.  I found the Call and Message Blocking service but whenever I attempt to make changes to that information or set up a block i just get "We were unable to complete your requested change at this time. Please try again later."   I've been coming back and trying all day.  Is this something that will resolve itself? I know this isn't exactly an android specific problem but also i'm curious if their is an app the allows for essentially the same thing.

---

since attempting to use the call & message block service, my phone will no longer send text messages. please help.

Go into Verizon Safeguards from your online account. you can block text messages from specific phone numbers & calling too.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: trouble blocking phone number and now my phone won't send text messages
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

CalhouDa wrote:

---

Go into Verizon Safeguards from your online account. you can block text messages from specific phone numbers & calling too.

0 Likes