tunein radio.....
AZSALUKI
Legend

is absolutely great!!!!! just wanted to share with anyone that wants a GREAT radio app. stations from everywhere, including local...crisp, clear, and smooth and now i don't have to use headphones or external speaker!!! (i loved the incredible had a built in radio...but HATE that a plug in speaker is required to be used as an antenna!!!) i know there some other good ones too....but this is the best i've found.

0 Likes
Re: tunein radio.....
budone
Legend

Thanks for the suggestion! I have some favs around the country and the USVI and now I can search out the ballgames!  Another app is Iheartradio.  It is the Clear Channel Stations from around the country.

Question for ya, do you know how to load new apps to the SD Card? I know I can move a few of those already loaded on the phone (But most dont give me the option to move)

0 Likes
arichard21

i dont know about anyone else, but i havent been able to get iheartradio to work on my droid 2... it cuts out every 30 sec or so. when i had it on my blackberry it worked fine and i would stream for hours without interuption.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

budone....i don't think you can actually install them to the sd card and not all developers have written their apps to even be able to be moved. i install the app then move it. i got "sdmove" and it lists ALL apps on your phone that can be moved so it's very easy to be sure that all possible apps are moved to the sd.

as far as iheartradio....not sure why it wouldn't be working? paople are still commenting and saying it is great (in the market)????

0 Likes
Cobjones
Contributor - Level 1
Works for me great...sorry richard
0 Likes
spurs21
Contributor - Level 1

Just got the fascinate 10 days ago, my first smartphone, and loving it! Downloaded tune in radio while perusing the app market. Great app with great sound. Thanks! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes