uninstallable apps
packerfan412
Does anyone know why I sometimes get a message saying unable to download to storage or sd card when downloading apps
0 Likes
Re: uninstallable apps
Wildman
Legend

Uselly you get this for apps installed to SD Card, this option has caused nothing but issues  in my opinion... I suggest to move all apps on sd back to internal memory because the device has more than enough storage and there isnt any reason a user would need to use the sd card for the apps.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i've never even seen an option to "download to sd card." i download them to the phone and then move them to the sd card, and have never had any problems. what app is giving you an option to download it directly to the sd card???

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I will guess it probally is Angry Birds, so many users have reported the sd card error and all they had to do was move apps back to internal memory or simply dismount or remove the sd card and update works fine..  

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I remember getting an error once when updating Angry Birds. I checked and it was installed on the sd card. Moved to the phone, no problem since.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

packerfan412,

Hi there! If this is still occurring please reply and let us know what apps are causing this problem.  

Thank you!

0 Likes