vz navigator
OKCDROID

I just tried to upgrade my HTC Eris to VZ Navigator and found that app is not available for that phone.  So I am wondering if Droid 2.1 will have turn by turn navigation.  If it does not once again verizon and HTC have let thier customers down once again I know for a fact as my phones upgrade expires I am sure I will be departing this company and going to ATT IPhone I am sick of this irresposible service .  I am sick of the wait for 2.0/2.1 whatever it is it seems to me that this company should have some sort of loyalty to it's customers.  but I know if this 2.XXX upgrade doesn't manifest here shortly with turn by turn navigation I'm out of here 08/11/11 i promise.  I am tire of the verizon run around

0 Likes
Re: vz navigator
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

OKCDROID wrote:

I just tried to upgrade my HTC Eris to VZ Navigator and found that app is not available for that phone.  So I am wondering if Droid 2.1 will have turn by turn navigation.  If it does not once again verizon and HTC have let thier customers down once again I know for a fact as my phones upgrade expires I am sure I will be departing this company and going to ATT IPhone I am sick of this irresposible service .  I am sick of the wait for 2.0/2.1 whatever it is it seems to me that this company should have some sort of loyalty to it's customers.  but I know if this 2.XXX upgrade doesn't manifest here shortly with turn by turn navigation I'm out of here 08/11/11 i promise.  I am tire of the verizon run around

you will have to wait for the 2.1 for the turn by turn for the eris.  unless you had the droid, motorola that is, then you must wait.

buy why leave?  go anywhere else and you have to pay for a gps program whereas the gps program for the eris is free?

0 Likes