Re: wallpapers
AZSALUKI
Legend

also...i've used zedge before (for wallpapers and ringtones) and really liked it.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Another thing, which app ar you using to get the app because most wallpapers that get downloaded through a app is stored in a system file on the sd card but you wont see them unless you know where to look.  Have you tried opening the image gallery and go to all images because this will show every image on system but if its there then you can select it and pull up properties on file like location.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

AZSALUKI wrote:

also...i "believe" you have a "downloads" folder in your albums app (or gallery, or whatever your pictures app is called on the eris?). when you use many wallpaper apps to download new wallpaper, i think the image is sent to the "downloads" folder. from there, i believe you can long press the image and set it as your background??? not really sure, but here is a link if you really want to see some detailed options for wallpapers on your eris:

http://androidforums.com/htc-droid-eris/37061-htc-droid-eris-wallpapers.html

I have had a few wallpaper apps on my phone. Backgrounds, that Disney one I tried out for the OP, Rare Black Wallpapers, etc.  All of them created a folder of the App name and saved the wallpapers there.  Now if I saved a image off the web, it would save to the Download folder.  I would eventually move it around to a different folder so I could organize them.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

it's been a while, but now that you mention it, i prolly did manually move all the images to the "downloads" folder? i haven't played around with them for months....but i do recall using my file explorer so i bet i did manually move those there (i hate all the extra folders that are created and like to have all my images in one spot...lol).

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Actually I don't mind the folders.  They all show up together when browsing the photos app. It helps me remember where I got the images in the first place.  Especially since none of those wallpaper Apps are currently on my phone. LOL  I keep the download folder to a minimum.  If  anything there is soemthing I want to keep on my phone, I move it to a more permanent folder for those items.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
TazJenkins

When I change wallpaper, all my apps disappear. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
@Taz
Are you sure you are changing the wallpaper? That sounds more like you are changing the scenes/profiles that comes with HTC Sense UI.

0 Likes