3G/ 4G network
debrap71

How do you change the setting of your phone to allow movies to play while on the 3G 4G network?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 3G/ 4G network
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Streaming videos on your phone is a great feature to have debrap71. We want to ensure you are able to utilize this with your device. You will need to make sure you mobile data is turned ON. This can be found in Settings, Data, make sure the switch for Mobile Data is set to ON. When streaming videos, you will see an increase in data usage. Check out our data calculator to see what kind of usage you will expect when streaming: www.vzw.com/datacalculator.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
debrap71

I have that turned on and it still says I have to check my setting cause it can not play.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you checked the application that you use to watch the movies? For example, in the Play Movies application there is settings restriction to download the movies only on wifi. You can change it to allow watching the movies over the 3G/4G network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes