4.4.4 upgrade. I can't answer my phone. I went to Dialer, Settings, but there is no Answer option.
SMaB

After 4.4.2 upgrade can't answer the phone when it rings. There is a screen with a phone handset in gray, but it doesn't respond to tapping on the screen.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 4.4.4 upgrade. I can't answer my phone. I went to Dialer, Settings, but there is no Answer option.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SMaB

We definitely want you to answer your phone calls! Let's get this back up and running for you. Which make/model phone is having this trouble? If you power off and back on, does anything change? Are you able to make calls okay?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: 4.4.4 upgrade. I can't answer my phone. I went to Dialer, Settings, but there is no Answer option.
SMaB

Meant 4.4.2 upgrade

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh boy! That would make things difficult, SMaB.
Since the update, has the phone been soft reset (power off/on)?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SMaB

We definitely want you to answer your phone calls! Let's get this back up and running for you. Which make/model phone is having this trouble? If you power off and back on, does anything change? Are you able to make calls okay?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
SMaB

OK. I just didn't get the new system. Thanks.

0 Likes