4GLTE Service no longer works HTC One M8
Chorn44

I have an HTC One M8.  I recently went out of state this past week and ever since I returned, my phone has decided to only connect to 3G.  Every now and then it drops service completely.  I have:

• rebooted
  • restored
  • reset
  • checked data settings (LTE)
  • turned airplane mode on and off
  • deleted any "new" apps that could be causing a problem
  • removed my SIM and re-inserted.

Nothing is allowing my phone to connect to 4GLTE. 

Does anyone else have any other ideas how to fix this?  I searched the forums and found most topics covered the above troubleshooting. Seems weird that it happened out of nowhere - after I returned from out of state.  There was a few hour time frame that I had no service due to being in the mountains.

I think maybe my SIM card is failing?  I don't have time to stop into a store to get a new card and would like one sent to me but cannot find a way to do that through my account.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 4GLTE Service no longer works HTC One M8
Snn5
Legend

I might try removing the SIM while powered on, then power off, the re-insert SIM and power on.

You can order a new SIM in My Verizon or call CS and get one free.  It will be faster to go to a corporate store as SIMs are shipped FedEx i believe and can take up to 10 days to be delivered.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

With all the troubleshooting you've done, I'd also suggest a new SIM card.  If you can't stop by your local Corporate VzW store for one, you can contact Customer Service via chat (use the Contact Us link at the top of the page) or phone (*611 from your cell phone or 800-922-0204).

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I might try removing the SIM while powered on, then power off, the re-insert SIM and power on.

You can order a new SIM in My Verizon or call CS and get one free.  It will be faster to go to a corporate store as SIMs are shipped FedEx i believe and can take up to 10 days to be delivered.

0 Likes