Greenbach

It seems that over the last few days my 4g icon has been dim. And I'm not getting my usual notifications. Is this normal? Shouldn't it be connected?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4g
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you verified the cellular data connection is turned on?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Greenbach

Mobile data is on

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

depends how good the signal is.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Greenbach, we want to ensure you have the best service possible. When the 4G LTE is dim, are you connected to WiFi? If you are, please turn off the WiFi and test your connection. Does this stay the same everywhere?
JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Greenbach

When 4g is dim,  I am connected to wifi. When wifi is off,  4g is lit. I haven't traveled much today so I can't say anything about it being that way everywhere.  I can check it tomorrow.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The 4G LTE icon will always be dim when it is inactive or turned off. When it is off there is usually the line diagonally across the symbol.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes