Re: A vote for the Galaxy Note
SherryCF
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please get the Galaxy Note!

Kolsonbm
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you all want your voice to be heard, email Verizon through Contact Us > Get In Touch > Send an Email. Explain to them on how you want the Samsung Galaxy Note and you are not alone. They will then likely send you an email with a number to call and you will talk to the ACTUAL CUSTOMER RELATIONS PRESIDENT...not just some CS rep. Then call the number and talk to them in person on how great the device is and how they are losing customers, money, etc.

TechieXP
Enthusiast - Level 1

Casting my vote too. I prefer Red vs Blue...(hint hint)

There are rumors sayng the LTE variant will be called the Journal for VZW.

Oh and what woudl be cool is make it Verizon Red.

Red is my favorite color, but my contract is nearly up and I woudl pay the ETF and go Blue if that si the only way I can get that device. Let's go Verizon. Don't do to this device what you are doing to Windows Phone. The Nokia 900 in Verzion Red would be killer.

Stop dragging your feet on these devices. The iphone is a piece of junk and superior phones are the ones you guys seem to refuse to support. That is ass backwards.

Harveyd
Contributor - Level 1

http://www.motoringcrunch.com/news/mobile-tech/10233-sprint-verizon-samsung-galaxy-note-journal-s3-release

Harveyd
Contributor - Level 1

>Post deleted as it was posted last night also<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
zaubertuba
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'll add my vote.  I've loved my Fassy for the whole term (*awesome* hardware!), and Verizon's coverage is "the king" in my area, but my contract will be up this Summer.  Honestly, I've been wanting something in this kind of form factor for a *long* time. 

Harveyd
Contributor - Level 1

You can say that again.

Harveyd
Contributor - Level 1

I guess while I m on Verizon I will keep asking them about this phone(NOTE) once a week till I see it.By then I hope its the new version

0 Likes
Traction
Enthusiast - Level 3

Still no updates or even rumors. Verizon has one month to announce or I go elsewhere. I've been dealing with this since the XV6800.

Harveyd
Contributor - Level 1

I'm waiting too but if they don't get it I guess I'll have to start

looking at the next best phone if Verizon doesn't let AT&T get that also.

0 Likes