Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,039 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
Re: ASUS ZenFone V - Mobile Network Drops Off
Macchina
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been through hours of chat with Verizon Support, having me try multiple things and nothing has fixed this issue.  The support is extremely unreliable, each time I tried to address the issue they'd have me try the same things.  They say they'll call and never do, they told me to use Facebook Messenger to get help and after hours of chatting they finally found out I had the prepaid plan and they can't help me on Messenger.  It literally took them hours to find this out.

The issue still occurs every day.  I'm sick of this.  Why can't they fix this issue on an exclusive phone?  I've invested way too much time with support to try any further, it's ridiculous.

Are we going to be reimbursed for the months we don't have Verizon Service but are still paying for it?

0 Likes
mkolber
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's what Verizon should be doing for all of us - offering a working replacement phone. As it is, they (and ASUS) are giving us a warranty but not fulfilling it. Pretty sure that's an unfair trade practice under FTC rules and similar statutes in many states. That's really bad customer service from a company which used to be emulated.

Since viewing the community does not require a Verizon account, I'm seriously thinking of placing a link to this thread on Facebook and other social media outlets to warn others. Perhaps sending a PDF collection to the FTC is another option.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mkolber-

Our goal is for you to have a working phone at all times. Please reply to my Private Message to further assist with your device concerns.

Carmen_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Macchina
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, just checked. I'm all up to date with: ASUS_ASUS_A006_V3.3.20_V3.4.2

0 Likes
mkolber
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sent you my number. I hope (but don't really expect) this will be something new and not a reprise of the same discussion I have already had multiple times.

0 Likes
mkolber
Enthusiast - Level 3

BTW, Asus also reports not update on the issue. No warranty fulfillment going on here.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your troubleshooting efforts are greatly appreciated Machhina. Is there any physical or liquid damage with your device? Has a hard reset been performed on this device already?

Christian_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mkolber,

Having a properly functioning device is vital, and these service concerns with WiFi/4G and other connection issues have gone on for far too long. I see as of a few days ago a colleague of mine reached out via private messenger within the forum. I have sent you a private message as well to make sure all concerns have been addressed. Please respond to my private message and your earliest convenience.

Ryan_VZW

0 Likes
DLEASSM
Enthusiast - Level 2

But Verizon DID sell phones with a known issue, and Verizon CONTINUES to offer this phone with known issues.  That speaks volumes.  Plus offering no satisfactory solution to the current phone owners besides "we are working on it."  That's quite the customer service.

My phone (and my wife's) had this issue as received from Verizon, and after the update several weeks back.  It actually seems to be getting worse, and is becoming increasingly frustrating.

0 Likes