ATTN: Verizon Tech Support: Like so many others, why can't I open photos sent from an iphone....
Neenert88
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Motorola Razr M. This started only after the KitKat update....I have read many other posts and it seems that SO many other people are having the same issue since the update.  But I see NO posts with a real solution from Verizon, just a bunch of questions from tech support(questions that have already been answered if you read the multiple posts from all the people having this issue).  I can get pictures & texts from other phones and open them with no problem.  I can get regular SMS texts from an iphone.  But if someone sends me a message from an iphone with both text AND a photo, or just a photo, I cannot open the photo.  I can read the text, but the photo appears as a white square with a play button in the middle.  When the button is tapped, the screen just goes white and nothing else happens.  Sometimes, I am able to long press on the message, click "save attachment", and the photo will upload to my Gallery under "Downloads" and I can view it then.  Sometimes that does not work so I have to forward the entire message to my email and open as an attachment in my email. And sometimes neither of those options works and I just can't see the photo, period.  My friends and family are constantly changing phones, I can't keep track of who has an iphone and who does not so I can constantly nag people "Oh by the way, if you have an iphone and you want to send me a picture, you will have to send it to me from your photo gallery and not as an attachment to your text".  Who's going to remember that????  Come on Verizon Tech Support, do your jobs!!  This is an ongoing and obviously frequent problem that should have been solved by now!  Surely by now you have had time to research this, so how do I go about easily and conveniently opening a MMS sent from an iphone without all the hassles?

Thank you,

~Neener

P.S.  I have previous discussion that was submitted over a month ago regarding the various--and numerous--problems my phone is having since the Kitkat update.  No one from Verizon has addressed those issues, either........  Smiley Sad  I expected better.............

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: ATTN: Verizon Tech Support: Like so many others, why can't I open photos sent from an iphone....
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have never had issues with opening pictures from iPhones.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes