Accidental phone calls
sbotes

I am having a heck of a problem with accidentally making calls with my new Droid. After I end a call my phone goes back to the call log. I evidently bump the phone icon next to random calls and the call is placed. How can I stop this. I can be a major issue if I am calling clients and accidentally call one back and do not know the phone is open while conversing in the office.

I do not want to clear the call log regularly.

Thanks for ideas and thoughts.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Accidental phone calls
CSM

I had exactly the same problem !!  It was so bad my kids knew if they only got 1 ring it was Droid calling, NOT THE MOTHER .  I finally returned the Droid for a Storm2.   NOW my DH found an app to download which gives you the option to return the to the main screen from a call instead of returning to the call log.   This fixes the problem.      I may just take the Storm back and get a Droid...   I not sure which is a better phone for me.        It is  Not Call Log and it was from the Market

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

sbotes wrote:

I am having a heck of a problem with accidentally making calls with my new Droid. After I end a call my phone goes back to the call log. I evidently bump the phone icon next to random calls and the call is placed. How can I stop this. I can be a major issue if I am calling clients and accidentally call one back and do not know the phone is open while conversing in the office.

I do not want to clear the call log regularly.

Thanks for ideas and thoughts.

CSM called it.

that Call Not Log app will always take you back to the home screen right after you hang up.

before this app my phone would call any one of the 15 people i had recently called. terrible. and trying have to explain it was an accident, man.

get the app, it works 100%

0 Likes
JasonJoel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good tip. I've never accidentally called anyone like that, but my wife has.

Will install it on both of our phones...

Jason

0 Likes
onceuponatime

After OTA update, my phone goes back to home after call is ended by either me or the calling party.  Problem solved.

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

onceuponatime wrote:

After OTA update, my phone goes back to home after call is ended by either me or the calling party.  Problem solved.

unfortunately not all the droids were privy to such solutions after the update, like mine.  so this app was perfect for my problem.

0 Likes