Activate palm number sharing
BlackTea
Enthusiast - Level 1

I purchased an brand new number sharing palm on eBay. It has one and sim information. But I talking with Verizon helpline and chat with technicians, still can't get the device setup. By research, palm request sim card get activated, but all technician couldn't get it done. Frustrating experience

0 Likes
Re: Activate palm number sharing
Daverizon
Enthusiast - Level 2

You can try activate the device from your account, go "Account" -> "My Devices" -> "Activate or Switch device" and it will ask you for Palm's IMEI then just follow the rest of the instruction.

0 Likes
laeloren
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am trying to have mine activated too as a numbershare device. Did anybody get this to work in 2023? Nobody knows how to do it! I ordered over the phone,  chat, and went to the store. They rejected me saying it's not supported. Help!

0 Likes
Daverizon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Number Share PALM device should still work in 2023 (for activation).  The PALM device should come with a SIM-card pre-installed, you can activate a new line (will need to device IMEI and the SIM card ICCID) to activate the device, then it should ask you which smartphone to be use as "host" (or parent) device.

Customer Care should be able to activate it over the phone, if not, you should ask to create a support ticket.

0 Likes