Add User to Moto Z2 Force
tindall86

My roommate's 6 year-old daughter likes using my phone, but she's autistic and doesn't understand not to mess with things in other people's games, so I'd like to make an account for her so she can play anything she wants. I've looked up tutorials telling me how to add a user, but the accounts button doesn't seem to be where they say it should be. Has Verizon disabled this feature?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Add User to Moto Z2 Force
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to keep your saved game data secure when other people are using your device. At this time, it looks like the ability to add multiple user profiles is not supported. What version of Android are you currently running on the device?

PeterP_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Jistan

I have the same issue. I can't protect my daughter's phone without being able to create a user that doesn't have admin rights. I don't understand why verizon would block something so important, common, and useful. If this does not change I'll move all 5 of my devices to another carrier.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

How do you know it was Verizon Wireless that blocked this functionality and not the manufacturer of the device?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

The T-Mobile version has it.  I had one for a short while, but I don't know if it was removed with the oreo update. I can probably check at work in a couple days. Currently on vacation.

Vivid
Enthusiast - Level 1

hello unfortunately this feature is blocked or disabled either by Verizon or by our manufacturer I know T-Mobile and Sprint has it but I am not sure who else... it is not disabled in oreo as I know l. would be nice to have this feature.

0 Likes