Add someone to group massage
mrslumpy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I need to add someone to a group message that I started and I cannot see any way of doing this. It is possible? I have a droid ultra and I use verizon messaging.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Add someone to group massage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Group messaging is very convenient when trying to message a lot of people at one. mrslumpy, we're here to help out with editing and adding an additional member to the group message! Depending on the phone model using the app, if you press on the contact display of the group message, it will allow you to create a message. Your previous group members will appear, but you will now be able to add the additional member. In essence it creates a new text thread as the new member was not in the original message thread. I apologize for the inconvenience.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Re: Add someone to group massage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Group messaging is very convenient when trying to message a lot of people at one. mrslumpy, we're here to help out with editing and adding an additional member to the group message! Depending on the phone model using the app, if you press on the contact display of the group message, it will allow you to create a message. Your previous group members will appear, but you will now be able to add the additional member. In essence it creates a new text thread as the new member was not in the original message thread. I apologize for the inconvenience.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport