Alarm clock Eris
mazdanick

I am having a issue with the ringers that you can select for the alarm clock tones. I don't like any of them that are standard with the phone. Is there a app or anything I can do to add my own ring tones to the alarm clock. Oh and on the Eris if I have the vibrate mood on it will only vibrate instead of doing the tone. I just got the phone and tried looking through the owners manual (what a vague directions they give) I could find a way to use another tone other than the crappy one it came with

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Alarm clock Eris
PPC_Dude
Contributor - Level 2

mazdanick wrote:

I am having a issue with the ringers that you can select for the alarm clock tones. I don't like any of them that are standard with the phone. Is there a app or anything I can do to add my own ring tones to the alarm clock. Oh and on the Eris if I have the vibrate mood on it will only vibrate instead of doing the tone. I just got the phone and tried looking through the owners manual (what a vague directions they give) I could find a way to use another tone other than the crappy one it came with

Not sure about the Eris, but on my Moto Droid I created a folder on my SD card called "alarms", copied mp3 files into it and they show up in the alarm sounds list. No special app needed.

0 Likes