Android Eris (by HTC) facebook widget not working?
P_B

I've had my Droid Eris (By HTC) now for 2 years....been using facebook on my phone until the last few days...now when I try to open with the widget...it requires a login...and when I login....it says "unable to login at this time....please try later."  Someone told me the widget or something has probably become corrupt and that I need to uninstall & download app from google.  How do I uninstall since this came with the phone - I believe it's called a "widget".

<Moved from to for more exposure.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Android Eris (by HTC) facebook widget not working?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can clear the data for the application/widget. Go to menu > settings > applications > manage applications > menu > filter to show all. Scroll down the application and select it. Touch the clear cache button if available and then the clear data button.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Android Eris (by HTC) facebook widget not working?
P_B

I followed your instructions as given - still getting same error message - unable to login ?

<Personal information removed for privacy>

<When replying by email, please do not include any personal information or the original text in your reply. Thank you>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes