Android.process.acore? What is this and why does it keep not working?
srodezno

Help: I've had my Lucid 3 phone since May and this phone has been the most confusing thing to operate.  I'm currently having three (3) issues:

1. The Wi-Fi is not working...I keep getting the symbol refreshing.  I can't turn the Wi-Fi on or off.  I read "Turning Wi-Fi on..." when I go to the setting for Wi-Fi but this has been going on for 3 hours.  C'mon!  My Wi-Fi at home is working great; that's how I'm writing this post. Help!
  2. To add to the misery: I keep getting a pop-up notification that reads: "Unfortunately, the android.process.acore has stopped."  What is this and why does it not work. The phone's been getting this message for a week now...help!
  3. Last concern: I'm still not getting multimedia texts (particularly pictures).  The data and Wi-Fi were on...well, that's when the Wi-Fi was working (please refer to complaint #1 above).  What the heck?

This phone is terrible news and I can't wait to replace it.  In the meantime, the phone needs to work. Help.

-Salo

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Android.process.acore? What is this and why does it keep not working?
tbo27
Master - Level 2
0 Likes
Re: Android.process.acore?  What is this and why does it keep not working?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to clear up all the confusion and have a working phone in your hands, srodezno. Let's take this one issue at a time:

1. How long ago did this trouble with WiFi start? Are you able to connect to any alternate WiFi signals other than the one at home?

2. Do you get that notification when you access anything in particular? Did it begin when you updated or installed any application?

3. Are you still able to access other data services (web, apps, Play Store, etc) while the WiFi is off/not working? Are you able to send the MMS messages?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes